|Courtesy Times of India, August 23, 2010|
Some phrases that could not be digested even with antacids:
1. Prevention of mosquitoes... - Do you prevent diseases or disease causing agents. Thankfully, they did not go a step further to say "prevention of rain."
2. The first three stages of 7 days are egg, larvae and pupa - What a structure of the sentence!
2. Severe head ache - isn't headache one word?
3. Treatment: Contact any government hospital... - as if private hospitals don't have the license to treat these diseases.
4. Please co-operate with the mosquito control measures undertaken by the Health Department - Shouldn't it be ...cooperate with the health department for mosquito...
5. Don't allow water to stagnant - Never knew that stagnant was a verb.
Post a Comment
Creative constructive criticism is accepted and expected.