Thursday, April 7, 2011
Jan Lokpal Bill - Slogans for protest
Jan Lokpal Bill. This anti-corruption law is the need of the hour for corruption has intruded in the high echelons of the government, judiciary, and security forces. Have you decided to join the protest happening in your city? Find whats happening in your city at the website of India Against Corruption. Drop in for a day, for an hour, or for a minute. It matters, it makes a difference.
Now, here are some of the slogans to accompany you to the event. Select a slogan according to your taste. Just print them and stick on your back. I have created them with black background and white background. Choose white if you are wearing dark color or black if you are wearing light color.
Select background color (Black/White), print it, stick on your back:
1. Anarchy is better than corrupt governance - Black White
2. Mr PM: Either make Jan Lokpal Bill a law or dissolve the parliament - Black White
3. Mera Neta Chor Hai - Black White
4. Pass Jan Lokpal Bill or India will turn into Libya - Black White
5. F**k You Mr Corrupt - Black White
6. Raise a hand, raise a finger. Do anything, but don't let corruption linger - Black White
7. Corruption is ought not to be inevitable products of democracy, as it undoubtedly is today - Black White
8. It has to start somewhere, sometime. What better place than here and now? - Black White
9. Govt is like the plumbing, when it starts to stink, its time to change - Black White
10. When the people fear the government, there is TYRANNY. When the government fears the people, there is LIBERTY - Black White
11. Dear MPs: How much bribe do you need to pass Jan Lokpal Bill? - Black White
12. Mombatti Jalayenge, Shor Machayenge, Jail Bhi Jayenge, Per Jan Lokpal Layenge - Black White
13. Stop Corruption. Develop Nation - Black White
14. Mere desh ki dharti sona ugle, ugle heere moti.
Mere desh ke neta spectrum nigale, nigale mere desh ki dharti - Black White
If you get any slogan, write it in the comment box and I'll create a printable slogan.